Monday, January 01, 2007

My First Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!! My goodness it has been a very busy couple of weeks... it seems as though I haven't had a second to sit down and blog about my adventures until now.

I have done everything from tree hunting to riding a train to ripping through mounds of paper. I have got to meet some of my moms old friends, Clara came back from Moldova and Shainah (who I know from before) came in from Chicago. We went to Zoo Lights with some of my dads family and Emily. It was so much fun, even though if you were to look at all the pictures of my face it looks like I am scared. It was very chilly but the lights were very bright and the train around the zoo was great.

I went to dinner at Clara's parents house and the Falks house. I love getting to see everyone!!! It is just great.

Christmas was so incredible... so many boxes, so many toys and so much paper to rip through. We went to my dad's aunt and uncles house for Christmas Eve and then to my grandparents house. Christmas morning we spent here at home and uncle and grandpa came over. Then we went to my great-grandpas house with Mike. I am just now getting back on my normal sleep schedule but it was definitely worth it - so great to see everyone!!

I got a rocket from my great-grandpa that talks to me and lets me know when astroids are near, I think that might be a tie with the cell phone uncle Greg got me as my favorite new toy. Everything I got is great, though, so it is really hard for me to pick... I think it is best to play with one for a little bit and then another and another and another...

1 comment:

stacie mai, john & violet mai said...

that picture is fantastic!!! hooray for a normal sleep schedule!