Monday, January 08, 2007

Busy busy busy me





Phew! It is finally calming down a bit at my house..... Christmas is over, the new year is here, and NFL playoffs are well under way. Mom goes back to school today and starts her work with Planned Parenthood on Tuesday. Uncle Greg has been in his new house for about 2 weeks and Dad is working on the house. All the Christmas stuff is put away, so the house is Liam proof again. Everything is getting back to normal.


I am walking a lot more and with out being bribed!! I think I am really starting to get the hang of it. Of course, I am still wobbely but much better than before. I can step sideways and forward, bend at my waist, and stand up from a sit. Pretty cool stuff! I am WAY fast when I hold onto furniture.

My other favorite new activity is to test Mom and Dad. There are certain cupboards and drawers that I know I am not supposed to get into and when I do, they tell me no. My response has been to look at them, smile very very big and go ahead with whatever it was I was doing before. So far this hasn't been working as well as I would like, hence the use of the tantrum. Dad calls it my washing machine dance. I fling my arms up in the air and flail wildly!!!!

We went on a super long bike ride this weekend. We went all the way to REI and then back home. I slept most of the way. I am really starting to like my helmet. Devaki is coming over to watch me on Thursday and she is going to take me on a ride too!! So fun! Because Mom is going to be working Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, Devaki is going to start coming over every Thursday and play with me. I can not wait!!! If anyone is interested in Tuesday afternoons, please let Mom know.

Here is a picture of me at bath time, quite possibly my favorite time of day (besides morning when I play in bed with Mom and Dad). I keep hearing how skinny I am getting... I think it is because I am so busy with my crawling, climbing, and walking. I love keeping my parents busy chasing me all over!!

I am eating pretty much everything that big people eat now. Last night we went to dinner at Uncle Greg's and I had spaghetti with garlic bread, mmm mmm!! I still think yogurt is my favorite food but I am pretty good about trying everything. I had a grilled cheese sandwhich for the first time this weekend and I can not wait to try milk. That happens after my 1st birthday, which is less than a month away!!! Unbelievable!! Me, a whole year old.... how cool is that?




1 comment:

stacie mai, john & violet mai said...

what great pictures!! the one by the bathtub is so cute!!! he almost looks like violet there! :)