Monday, December 18, 2006

Look at me, I am a busy bee!

Hello and happy holidays to everyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the frosty weather. I have been very good. I have mastered a new smile that seriously stretches from one of my ears to the other! It is great, and it gives me a chance to show off my eight teeth. Mom said she promises to post some pictures of it soon.

This is going to be my first Christmas and I have been having a lot of fun preparing. Dad put lights on our house and Mom has been busy baking cookies and decorating. We got to go out and cut down a tree too!! It is so tall and is currently being protected by my baby jail... if I could just figure out a way in now because there looks to be a lot of neat stuff for me to grab.

Other news.... I got my first ear infection, have had a couple play dates, met my Mom's friend Clara for the first time, and got to ride in my new bike trailor!!! We went to dinner at Margarets house and I got to test out my smile a lot! It has just been a lot of fun running all over. Here are some pictures of me in the trailor with my new helmet and hanging out with my friend Indy.

I have also been busy walking. I am up to 4 steps, which doesn't sound like much but let me tell you, it is hard!! I usually take a couple, get my balance, and take a few more before I fall. Today I was trying to walk all over the place!! Ok, it is bath time for me. Merry Christmas everyone!!!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: