Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bubbles or Cake? Bubbles of Course!!

Mmmmm bubbles! Maybe I am kind of silly but I have tested cake and I have tested bubbles, and I have to say I really prefer bubbles. I suppose this may need some explanation...... Lets start with some fun updates.

I am officially a walker now. I spend more time on my two feet than on my knees!!! I even walked outside the other day for the first time. I still fall and crawl sometimes, but it is so great to be cruising along standing up!! The things I have access to now, it is a whole new world!

I have been talking a lot more and eating more and more grown up food. I even boycott the jar food because I want what Mom and Dad are eating. I love tofu, oranges, corn, and yogurt. I have also been trying to play with Darwin with out biting him. He is so fun. I really like to pull his tail. I wonder what he would like better? My biting or tail pulling?

I am fast approaching my first birthday, how exciting is that?????? So hard to believe I have been blogging for a whole year!!! Thanks to all of you for keeping up with my growing, changing, and turning into a little man!!! It has truly been an amazing year.



No comments: