Monday, May 22, 2006

Violet Mai has arrived





I am so excited to introduce my friend Violet Mai. Her mom and dad are catching up on some rest and will probably post something soon. You can see how excited I was when I heard the great news!



I had a great weekend with the 'rents. I feel like I am really getting into my groove and finding my personality. My vowels are coming out clearly and I am increasing my volume. I seem to have my parents trained to talk like idiots everytime I make a peep. I wish you could see and hear it from my perspective.



Here's a bonus picture of me that Dad got artsy with. Mom and Dad are pretty impressed with how easy I have been lately. I've refrained from almost all crying except when I am hungry and I don't get my milk quick enough. That's their fault, not mine.

I love waking up at sunrise and that seems to come about 3 minutes earlier every day. Dad loves it too, or at least that's what I hear him muttering at me when I wake up.

I've been spending more time on my tummy this last week and I am starting to like it. My back and neck are pretty strong which isn't surprising considering my big head - it's like an orange on a toothpick.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: