Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chillin' in the Bjorn with Auntie D

Here I am at Newport Beach hanging out in my baby bjorn with my auntie Devaki! We had a great time this weekend and I got to see all sorts of new things. For instance, the fat seals that make all sorts of noise. We went to Mo's and I played with the crackers. I am grabbing more and more things. Another cool new discovery, I HAVE FEET!!!! They are so fun to play with, I can't believe I didn't realize they were there until now.

My other auntie Shainah came home from Chicago this last week and I got to hang out at her house for Shabbat dinner. It was a lot of fun, I miss her when she is away. The last time I saw her I was only a month old! I will be 4 months old on Monday.... it is amazing how time flies. My well baby checkup is on Thursday - so I promise to post some updated stats.



Here I am down on the beach with Mom and Dad.... I got to see the tide pools, my nose got really cold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh jeez, those last two pictures are the cutest :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Liam, you always look so stylish...but what's up with your Dad? Does he live in that green striped shirt or what??