Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day and My Chins

So here I am getting bigger all the time, I am now over 3 months old and have made all sorts of progress. While I am usually sleeping 6-8 hours every night, last week was a little difficult for me. I had pink eye and mom had to put these drops in my eye, yuck! I am also getting my teeth and that hurts so bad... I like it when mom and dad massage my gums. I am also getting better at sitting, it isn't as fun as standing but it is still pretty neat.

Sunday was mother's day. I got to finger paint for grandma - I had red feet and blue hands!! Mom and dad laughed the whole time because I kept getting paint all over. We went to dinner at Sinju with Uncle Greg, Aunt Lindsey, Grandma and Grandpa. It was yummy, I love those philly rolls!! The nice lady who greets people took me for a little bit while everyone was eating. I got to meet all the servers and the chefs! The lady said I smiled for everyone :-)
After dinner we walked through Jameson Square and then got some gelatto! Then we played in another park and took a bunch of pictures. I was completely fascinated by the trees, the light and all of the action. It is already over 70 degrees outside!! This hot weather makes me sleepy............ Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to be looking at this blog more often - I agree that babysitting that Friday night was a blast once we figured out the TV. The nap was the best.

But Mothers Day was even better - I love the photos that you and your parents put together for me. And you were such a saint as we all ate. But I suppose that Grandma's always think their little guys are saints.

Maybe you can go fishing with Grandpa on Father's Day. Whadaya think?

Love you - Grandma P

The Mr_Baby Hour said...

ohmygod! that firat picture is amazing! what a cutie!!!

i can't wait for miles to stop crying..... please. let him stop...crying...

:)