Tuesday, February 28, 2006

3 Weeks and Counting on the Outside!

So I am now into my third week of life outside mommy's belly.... it has been so nice seeing the faces that belong to many of the voices I have been hearing for the past 9 months. I am starting to spend more time awake, even though I still sleep most of the day. Growing is really hard work!! I am now almost 10lbs and am over 21 inches long. I had my 2 wk check up and Dr Lydia says I am doing very well.

Today I went and had lunch with my Grandma at her office. When we go outside Mom pushes me in my big stroller... it is very comfortable and she has a place for her lattes! I am sleeping more regularly at night and this makes Dad VERY happy because he needs his sleep (he can't nap all day like I can). I think the only other being in our house that sleeps as much as I do might be Darwin. All this talk of sleep is making me tired - I think it is nap time for me! Posted by Picasa

No comments: